1925 BREWING CO.

The 1925 Brewing Co. first began as a microbrewery and restaurant. First founded in November 2013 as “The 1925 Microbrewery & Restaurant”, we officially began operations on 22 May 2014. Housed in a two storey shophouse on the quaint neighbourhood of Jalan Besar, four 600-litres beer tanks reside on the ground level behind the bar. The founders are three members of the Yeo family, brothers Ivan and Eng Kuang, and their uncle, Yeo King Joey. They believe strongly in preserving their Singaporean Teochew heritage and culture, with the hope of building a business that would transcend generations.

press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
1/1